Monday 12 September 2011

CRC KIDS - "PLUG - IN"


Do You have a cellphone?
Where do you use it ? in the car, in the house, outside
When do you use it ? when you need information, 
when you need help, if your lost and need directions, or if you just want to talk  


Did you know God wants us to call Him?
He even gives us his number!  J.E.S.U.S





Rom 10:13 For whoever shall call upon the name of the Lords shall be saved 
Jer 29:12  Then you will call my name. You will come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

What else do we need when using a cellphone, a charger, we need to make sure that our phone is charged, without the access to a source to recharge, the phone will probably die and will become unusable


Ade 11-13 lesson

 Just like the cellphone we need to be charged
up spiritually,  "PLUG - INTO" Gods word
daily, prayer time is essential if we want to be
usable in Gods hands.

Proverbs 8:34  Whoever waits at my door and listens for me will be blessed. 







So remember, in order to make sure that your battery is always charged,
spend time with God, read your bible and stay strong in the spirit.

Get "PLUGGED- IN"   




No comments:

Post a Comment